Tuesday 11 October 2011

King Bidgood's in the Bathtub

I borrowed this book for our baby about 4 weeks ago and he has been asking me to read this book almost everyday. In the beginning, he asked me to read 2-3 times in one sitting~

Well, there are some books I get bored of reading over and over again but I felt different about this book. Perhaps it is the way it's written and the beautiful illustrations. This story is about the Page looking for help to get King Bidgood out of the bathtub who is refusing to come out no matter what! The Knight, Queen, Duke and the Court all try to get the King out of the bathtub without much success. Guess who solves the problem in the end? The Page himself!



Phonics For Kids - Help Your Child Read and Write Better

http://4eebb5wizlfzo-0d4ld1607vat.hop.clickbank.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment